PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) - Put the New Year’s diet resolution on hold – National Pizza Week is Jan. 13 to Jan. 19.
Here’s a list of some of the best pizza places in Phoenix-area from Yelp:
1. The Parlor located at 1916 E Camelback Road.
This gourmet pizza restaurant was voted the No. 1 pizza place in Arizona by the Food Network. The Parlor offers seasonal menu changes and wine, beer and cocktail dinners.
2. Lou Malnati's located at 100 E Camelback Ste 152.
This Chicago favorite brings the city’s famous deep dish pizza to the Valley.
3. Cibo located at 603 N 5th Ave.
This historic pizza joint takes on creativity when it comes to pizza, offering guests calzones and a unique presentation of each dish. Beyond pizza, the restaurant is also known for its gourmet dessert crepes.
4. Pomo Pizzeria located at 705 N 1st St Ste 120.
This traditional Italian restaurant has locations in the heart of downtown Phoenix, Scottsdale and Gilbert.
5. Pizzeria Blanco located at 623 E Adams St.
This unique location allows guests to eat pizza, pasta and other traditional Italian dishes in a cozy, brick building near downtown Phoenix.