PHOENIX, AZ (3TV/CBS5)- Lyft, a popular mobile app for ride-sharing, took part in the annual Lyftie Awards.
For the fourth year, the "most popular ride-share destinations" are voted on in 45 markets across the country; Phoenix is among them.
Lyft is recognizing hot spots that include, but are not limited to bars, concerts, gyms, and neighborhoods.
The Phoenix results for the 2018 Lyftie Awards are:
- Most visited bar: El Hefe Scottsdale
- Most popular concert venue: State Farm Stadium
- Most visited restaurant for: Brunch- Bottled Blonde; Late night- Cold Beers and Cheeseburgers
- Most visited fitness studio/gym: LA Fitness
- Most visited late night neighbor: Scottsdale Entertainment District
- Only in Phoenix: Talking Stick Resort
The Top 10 Lyft destinations overall in Phoenix (in no specific order):
- Phoenix Sky Harbor
- Zipp's Sports Grill
- Tempe Marketplace
- Bottled Blonde
- Talking Stick Resort
- Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Cold Beer & Cheeseburgers
- Charlie's Phoenix
- Boondock's Patio & Grill
- El Hefe Scottsdale
- Culinary Dropout
A full list of the winners in each market is available on the Lyftie Awards website.