Appointments will be for times between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. for dates between Sunday and the following Sunday, March 14.
The Biden administration is considering opening additional temporary border facilities in Arizona to manage the influx of migrants arriving at the US-Mexico border, marking the latest move to address capacity issues that have been exacerbated because of the Covid-19 pandemic.
"It's jokes I can't tell to my friends so now I'm telling them to the internet."
“I am honored and excited to begin this new chapter in my police career."
Vaccinating people based on their age is the fastest way to get to most Arizonans with chronic health conditions, officials say.
In between Westyn Tudor's 20-plus surgeries and skin graphs, the happy-go-lucky kid rarely complained during physical therapy, always happy to share a smile and keep pushing forward.
Finding a pharmacist to prepare lethal injections was one of the barriers the state faced since it put executions on hold after a botched execution in 2014.
Vaccine supply is limited, county health officials say eligibility is, too.
It appears she cut her hair before the latest robbery.
- Arizonans 55+ now eligible for COVID-19 vaccine under new "hybrid" model
- ASU settles with college senior in free speech dispute
- Truck strikes family in Glendale Walmart parking lot, 4-year-old girl killed
- At least 13 people killed in crash west of Yuma
- Former Phoenix woman says movers are keeping her items
- Phoenix neighbors fighting proposed apartment complex
- Tempe company opening luxury sky domes at the Grand Canyon
- Experienced hiker found after going missing for days in New River area
- 7th Street bridge to be closed for months after gas line break led to massive fire
- Arizona is reporting 2,276 new coronavirus cases and 84 additional deaths today
Today's AZFamily Flash Briefing
Stay update on what's happening around Arizona throughout the day with our Audio Flash Briefing.