PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -- Gov. Ducey announced a new statewide hotline on Sunday that will provide answers for coronavirus concerns in both English and Spanish.
The statewide COVID-19 Hotline is funded with $2 million provided by the Arizona Department of Economic Security.
"As we continue to combat COVID-19 in Arizona, we want to ensure the public has access to resources needed to stay safe and healthy," said Gov. Ducey. "With this hotline launch, Arizonans can get important COVID-19 related information in English and Spanish by simply dialing 2-1-1."
The line will respond to calls in English and Spanish and will provide important information, including:
- How to prepare for and prevent COVID-19 spread
- Testing information for COVID-19
- What populations are at higher risk from the COVID-19
- What to do if an individual gets sick
- COVID-19 and animals
- And a list of websites with accurate, reliable and up-to-date information
The line will operate from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. each day of the week and can be reached by dialing 2-1-1 while an individual is located in Arizona. More information can also be found at 211arizona.org/covid-19