The Little Daisy in Jerome is looking for a new owner. The property is being offered for sale after a complete renovation that took nine years. The home sits on 3.45 acres with over 12,000 square feet of living space, 2,900 square feet of interior porches, 2,600 square feet of garage/workshop and 9,000 square feet of rooftop gardens.
The home was built by Jimmy Douglas who owned The Little Daisy Mine. This was a hotel for his guests and then for miners. It had 40 rooms when it opened in January 1919. For more information about this house contact Donna Chelser with Russ Lyon Sotheby’s International Realty.
Location: 300 Upper Bell Road, Jerome