SCOTTSDALE, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -- The Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows is launching a series of pop-up beer garden events in October to bring a taste of Oktoberfest to guests and visitors.
Starting Friday, Oct. 1, the resort kicks off its Desert Brews series, open every Friday night during the month from 4 p.m. - 6 p.m. in the Olive Grove next to its resort restaurant, Weft & Warp Art Bar + Kitchen. While enjoying the seasonal brews, the resort will keep guests entertained with live music from a German band and Weft & Warp's take on biergarten bites.
Andaz Scottsdale Resort will offer guests a complimentary tasting of German beers to accompany the biergarten bites. The resort has partnered with several local breweries to feature in its weekly garden events, including SanTan Brewing Company, PHX Beer Co., State 48 Brewery, and Four Peaks Brewing Company, who will also provide additional beers for purchase throughout the evening.
The brewery schedule is as follows:
- October 1 – Four Peaks Brewing Company
- October 8 – PHX Beer Co.
- October 15 – SanTan Brewing Company
- October 22 – State 48 Brewery
- October 29 – Four Peaks Brewing Company
The Desert Brews menu includes:
- House made Pretzel with spiced honey mustard
- Smoked-Sausage and Cheese Board including smoked kielbasa, German sausage, smoked gouda, Danablu; peppadew peppers, mustard, and Noble Bread from the artisan bakery in Phoenix
- Grilled Bratwurst with sauerkraut and apple
- Grilled Beer Bratwurst with sauerkraut and apple
Guests are encouraged to bring their furry friends, as the events are dog-friendly! Andaz Scottsdale Resort & Bungalows is located at 6114 N. Scottsdale Road, just north of McDonald Drive.