This First Aid/CPR/AED course will cover breathing and cardiac emergencies, including care in a cardiac arrest emergency. Sudden illnesses and injuries will be discussed such as asthma, allergic reaction, heat and cold emergencies. Injuries such as fractures and bleeding control will be covered. Upon completion student receives two year American Red Cross certification.
- Occurred Monday, September 2nd, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Occurred Wednesday, September 11th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Occurred Monday, September 16th, 2019 @ 10:00 am – 3:30 pm
- Occurred Thursday, September 19th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:30 pm
- Occurs Sunday, September 29th, 2019 @ 9:00 am – 2:30 pm