Here are some various different centerpiece and decorating ideas that will help make Thanksgiving more festive. By repurposing some items you already have in your home, along with some inexpensive items you can get at Home Depot and/or any craft or dollar store this can be a very easy task.
- For a very urban natural decoration, use hot glue or rubber bands to surround a glass cylinder vase with asparagus then tie twine, raffia or ribbon around to add a decorative touch. Place a pillar candle inside the vase.
- Also for a very natural urban fall look, use burlap (sold in rolls at Home Depot) as a table liner under your Thanksgiving decor.
- Create a Thanksgiving floral centerpiece by starting with a faux pumpkin for a base, cut out the top, place some Styrofoam inside and arrange some fall floral stems to create the arrangement.
- Place river rock and/or moss in any glass receptacle and place a candle or candles in the rocks.
- Place scented pine cones in a pot, in a dish, in anything, for that matter. Pine cones add a decorative touch to any fall/winter table!
- Add fall floral garland, string lights and some glitter turkeys and you are ready for an amazing Thanksgiving celebration.
Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving to all!