PHOENIX -- The annual VA Veterans Day Parade will begin at 11 a.m. The parade will head north on Seventh Street from Montecito Avenue to Camelback Road; turn west on Camelback Road to Central Avenue; turn north on Central Avenue and end at Montebello Drive. The parade will end at approximately 1 p.m.
The following road closure will be in effect 9 a.m.-2 p.m.:
* Central Avenue: Closure from Bethany Home Road to Mariposa Street; limited to local access at Indian School Road for northbound traffic up to Mariposa Street.
* Camelback Road: Closure from Central Avenue to Eighth Place; limited to local access at 12th Street for westbound traffic up to Eighth Street.
* Missouri Street: Closure from Third Avenue to Fourth Street; limited to local access at Seventh Avenue for eastbound traffic up to First Avenue; limited to local access at Saventh Street for westbound traffic to First Street.
* Seventh Street: Closure from Indian School Road to Pasadena Avenue; limited to local access at Bethany Home Road for Southbound traffic up to 300 feet north of Camelback Rd.
* Highland Avenue: Limited to local access at 12th Street for westbound traffic to Eighth Street.