2013 FIESTA BOWL PARADE – 11 A.M. SATURDAY, DEC. 29
Phoenix Planned Major Street Restrictions - Updated Dec. 21
Fiesta Bowl Parade Route
The parade route will start at Montebello Avenue (North Phoenix Baptist Church) and proceed south on Central Avenue, east on Camelback Road, and south on Seventh Street to finish at Montecito Avenue (north of Indian School Road).
Bleacher Construction for the Fiesta Bowl Parade
Central Avenue from Bethany Home to Camelback Roads will be restricted from 6 a.m. on Wednesday, December 26, 2012 through 7 p.m. on Friday, December 28, 2012 to preset bleachers in advance of the parade.
The following time and lane restrictions will be in effect during this period:
• 6 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 26 to 7 p.m. Friday, Dec. 28 – 2 lanes (one southbound and one northbound)
Street Restrictions and Closures for the Fiesta Bowl Parade:
Friday, Dec. 28:
• Central Avenue – Bethany Home to Camelback roads will be closed.
• Bethany Home Road – Central Avenue to Seventh Street will be restricted.
• Bethany Home Road – Central to Seventh avenues will be closed.
Saturday, December 29:
• Central Avenue – Glendale Avenue to Bethany Home Road will be closed.
• Bethany Home Road – Central Avenue to Seventh Street will be closed.
• Seventh Street – Camelback to Indian School roads will be closed.
• Camelback Road – Seventh Avenue to 16th Street will be closed.
• Seventh Street – Bethany Home to Camelback roads will be closed.
• Missouri Avenue – Seventh Avenue to Seventh Street will be closed.
Police officers will be on-site to assist with traffic control and business/resident access.
Street Re-openings for the Fiesta Bowl Parade:
At 4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 29, the following streets will reopen to normal traffic:
• Central Avenue – Camelback to Indian School roads
• Camelback Road – Seventh Avenue to 16th Street
• Seventh Street – Bethany Home to Indian School roads
Central Avenue from Bethany Home to Camelback roads will open at 4 p.m. to restricted traffic to allow for bleacher removal. Central Avenue will open to normal traffic by 8 a.m. Sunday, Dec. 30, 2012, following bleacher removal.
Drivers are encouraged to use alternate routes and allow for additional travel time during this period.