Heather's Chicken 'n' Dumplings
Recipe from Heather Mason of Laceys Spring, Ala.
- One small package of skinless boneless chicken breast tenderloins.
- Chicken bullion cubes
- One can of Pillsbury buttermilk buscuits
- Put chicken in a pot, cover with water, about two inches above the chicken, bring to a boil and turn to medium high to simmer.
- Add bullion cubes and garlic power.
- Boil for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Once tender, shred chicken and add back to the water, bring to a smooth boil.
- Take can of biscuits and tear each biscuit into 4 or 5 peices and drop into soup.
- Boil at a simmer for about 15 minutes and enjoy.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.