Oven Fried Chicken
Recipe from Tanya Kelley of Springfield, Mass.
- 4-6 pieces of chicken ( any cut)
- 1 1/2 cups of flour (can substitute with crushed up cornflakes, or crushed up potatoe chips,depending on crispiness prefered)
- 1 stick of butter
- Season flour...(Peprika, salt, pepper)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash chicken well.
- Use the natural wetness of your chicken and coat with your seasoned flour, or crushed cornflakes/chips.
- Slice stick of butter into a couple of pieces and lay them around the inside of your pan.
- Place pan into oven until the butter is completely melted.
- Place chicken into melted butter for 40-50 minutes, rotating chicken to other side halfway through cooking.
- When chicken is complete fresh out of oven reseason for extra taste.
Tanya says: Your kids will both love it and enjoy making it with you.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.