Recipe from Melissa Johnson of Clute, Texas
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1 stick of butter
- 4 eggs
- 3 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 8 miniature Butterfinger bars
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add peanut butter, flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
- Cut up Butterfinger bars and add to the mixture.
- Put teaspoon sized dollops onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 7-9 minutes.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.