Ann's Pork Steak A-Roni
Recipe from Ann Brown of Marble Hill, Mo.
- 3 Large Pork Steaks, deboned
- 1/4 Cup of Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Milk (optional)
- 3/4 Cup of Flour
- 1 Box of Beef Rice-a-Roni (Do not use pork Rice-a-Roni!)
- Use a covered skillet that will hold at least 6 cups.
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Mix the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Cut the pork steak into bite sized pieces. (I us my kitchen sissors.)
- Put pork steak pieces into egg and milk mixture. Then put the coated pieces into a Ziplock bag and shake.
- Put in skillet and cook until golden brown.
- Mix Rice-a-Roni as directed on box.
- Add to skillet with the pork steak and cook.
Serve with salad and one veggie. Serves family of 5-6.
This takes me about 20-25 minutes to fix and it has always been a big hit.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.