Recipe from Casey Bobbitt of Bossier, La.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 box Uncle Bens Wild Rice (cooked)
- 1 can sliced waterchestnuts
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup mayonaise
- 1 med jar pimentos
- 1 med onion (diced)
- 1 can French-style green beans
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil chicken until tender and add salt and peppper to taste
- Mix with alll other ingrediants in a 3 quart casserole dish
- Bake 25 to 35 minuntes
You may add cheese before baking, as an option
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.