Recipe from Claire LeMoine of Denham Springs, La.
- 4 bananas
- 4 apples
- 4 oranges
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 jar cherries, no stems, w/liquid
- Lemon juice or fresh lemon cut in half.
- Small amount of sugar if needed.
- Peel bananas, slice in half long ways, then cut thin half circle slices. Place in a non-metallic bowl.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a fresh lemon, removing seeds, or add 1/4 cup lemon juice. Stir well.
- Wash apples, take out core. Slice, then chop into small bite size pieces and add to bowl. If needed, add more lemon juice to coat all pieces.
- Peel oranges, removing white inside peel, then pull apart into small pieces removing any seeds.
- Add 1, 15-16 oz can drained pineapple tidbits, then add a whole jar of cherries (no stems) with liquid.
- Stir well, taste. Add sugar as needed, depending on the sweetness of the fruit and the amount of lemon juice used.
Refrigerate and serve cold.
Share a RecipeShare your recipes with food lovers across the country! Simply submit the form below and enjoy our fantastic recipe index.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.