Merri's Mock Stroganoff
Recipe from Merri Kirk of Nev.
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 1 Can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Med Onion (Optional)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 8oz. pkg of uncooked macaroni
- 1 can of peas (drained)
- Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder to taste.
- Cook macaroni, drain all water and set aside.
- Chop onion and set aside.
- Brown ground beef and drain all fat. Add, pint of sour cream and can of mushroom soup to browned, ground beef.
- Blend thoroughly over low heat until mixture is simmering. Cover and let simmer for 5 minutes.
- To the drained macaroni, add one can of peas and gently mix together.
- Add peas and macaroni to ground beef mixture and blend thoroughly.
- Pour into baking dish (uncovered) and bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Share a RecipeShare your recipes with food lovers across the country! Simply submit the form below and enjoy our fantastic recipe index.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.