Eggnog with Rum and Brandy
8 eggs, separated
8 tbsp powdered sugar
4 oz of rum
4 oz of brandy
8 oz of whiskey
3 cups heavy cream, whipped
- Separate eggs into yolks and whites in separate bowls.
- Beat the yolks until thick, then add the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, and keep beating.
- Add the liquors and place bowl, covered, for several hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to serve, fold in the whipped cream and stiffly beaten egg whites.
- If the eggnog is too thick, add a little milk.
- To serve, place in punch bowl and sprinkle with nutmeg.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.