White Chili Chicken
Recipe from Deborah Esco of Deatsville, Ala.
- 3 regular cans Great Northern Beans
- 3 regular cans sliced potatoes
- 3 medium cans of white chunk chicken
- 2 cans green chilis
- 3 regulars onions
- 1 container of fresh mushrooms
- 2 pkgs of chili seasoining mix
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups half & half
- 1 tsp Tabasco
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 to 3 cups Monterry jack or mozarella cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- In a skillet, cook onions, mushrooms and 2 tbsp. butter. Cook until soft.
- In a pot, melt 6 tbsp. butter on low heat and whisk in flour.
- Cook for 3 minutes then stir in the remainder except for the sour cream and cheese.
- Cook on low heat for 20 minutes, and then add cheese and sour cream.
Ready to Eat.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.