Chicken and bacon salad
Recipe from John Pritchett of Alabama
- Two chicken breasts, baked, skinned, chopped (1/2"cubes)
- 6-8 slices of crisp bacon broken into small pieces
- One half onion chopped
- One firm tomato chopped
- One half cup of sweet pickle relish
- One half (or more to taste) mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and toss with mayo.
- Serve on lettuce
- Serve with crackers
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.