Heath Candy Bar Cake
Recipe from Phelisia Jackson of Miss.
- 1 box German chocolate cake mix
- 2 bags of Heath toffee bits
- 1 bag of baking chocolate chip
- 1 jar of caramel ice cream topping
- 1 8oz container Cool Whip
- Combine cake mix with 1/2 of the toffee bits.
- Bake 1/2 of the cake mix until done at 325 degrees.
- When done, sprinkle with large amount of toffee bits and Hershey. Spread other 1/2 of cake mix on top of that and bake until done.
- Let stand for 30 minuntes, spread with caramel topping. Refrigerate 'til topping is firm, then spread with Cool Whip (not the whole thing).
- Sprinkle with the remainder of the toffee bits and the Hershey candy.
Serve with your favorite ice cream. Mine was served with vanilla.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.