Recipe from Rosalind Sites of Ind.
- 2 lbs boneless chicken breasts 1jar of hot or mild salsa
- 1 tub of sour cream
- 1 package of shredded cheese
- 1 package of soft tortillas
- Cut boneless chicken into strips, fry in skillet unitll done.
- Mix 1 jar of salsa with 1 small tub of sour cream.
- Place cooked chicken in the middle tortilla.
- Spread 2 table spoons of salsa mixture on top of chicken.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over it, wrap them up, place into a casserole dish, spread some more of the salsa mixture over top the wraps, cover with shredded cheese.
- Bake at 300 for 15 to 20 minutes unitll cheese is melted.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.