Recipe from Teri Steed of Miss.
- 3 lbs. fresh pears, peeled, cored, and finely chopped
- 5.5 cups sugar
- 8 ounce can of crushed pinapple in juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a steel pot combine all ingredients.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring often.
- Simmer 40 mins.
- Spoon into jars, leaving 1/2 inch distance from the top of the jar. Place jars in boiling water for 10 mins.
- Makes 7 half pints.
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.