Asparagus and Prosciutto Roll-Ups
Recipe from Eva D of S.C.
- 10 asparagus stalks, ends trimmed
- 10 thin slices Prosciutto ham
- 10 tsp. grated parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil in a spray can
- Preheat oven to 425*
- Arrange asparagus stalks in the roasting pan and cover with boiling water until they are submerged.
- Bake them for 10 min.
- Remove from oven, cool and discard water
- Spread out each slice of Prosciutto and sprinkle with 1 tsp. of parmesan per slice.
- Put 1 asparagus stalk in the center of each Prosciutto slice and roll it up so that each asparagus is encased in Prosciutto
- Arrange the rolls in the same roasting pan and spray each slightly with olive oil.
- Roast for 10 min. at 425*
This recipe serves 5 people, 2 roll-ups per person. It is really an exquisite appetizer. You might want to make more of it because it will go fast!
*DISCLAIMER*: The information contained in or provided through this site section is intended for general consumer understanding and education only and is not intended to be and is not a substitute for professional advice. Use of this site section and any information contained on or provided through this site section is at your own risk and any information contained on or provided through this site section is provided on an "as is" basis without any representations or warranties.