LOOK FOR: Unclaimed restitution money

STEP ONE: Type your first OR last name (or one word from your business name) in the form below to see if you might be owed unclaimed restitution in Maricopa County.

[APP USERS: Click here for search form]

STEP TWO: We also suggest using the Arizona Department of Revenue search tool and this national database to find other kinds of unclaimed property, like old bank accounts, uncashed payroll checks and tax refunds.

NEXT: If you find your name, download and fill out this PDF form (right-click on the link and selection Save As...). If you need help with Arizona Form 600A, please call 602-364-0380 if you're in the Phoenix area or 877-492-9957 if you're calling from outside the Phoenix area. (You can click either phone number to call from this story on your mobile device.)

NOTE: If you're able to find unclaimed money using these search tools, please drop us a line and let us know. We may even want to share your story on Arizona's Family.

Arizona's Family helped one crime victim claim $5,000 in restitution for which she had been waiting for more than a decade. Click here for the story.

Search the Maricopa County Superior Court database

Data source: Superior Court of Arizona

Click/tap here to download the free azfamily mobile app.

Copyright 2018 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.