Man found dead after being electrocuted in Chandler

Posted: Updated:
(Source: 3TV/CBS 5) (Source: 3TV/CBS 5)

A man was found dead Saturday evening in a garage in Chandler after he was electrocuted, fire officials said.

Around 7 p.m., a neighbor found the victim, a 28-year-old man, in a garage near S. Cooper Road and E. Chandler Boulevard, according to the Chandler Fire Department. 

The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.

No additional information was immediately available.

Click/tap here to download the free azfamily mobile app.

Copyright 2018 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.