• 6 oz of white sauce
• 8 oz of Pappardelle pasta
• Marinated chicken breast
• 4 Cajun shrimp
• Lemon garlic butter
• Shredded parmesan
• Cook the chicken breast in your oiled skillet for 6 minutes on one side and 4 minutes on the other
• Cook the shrimp in an oiled skillet for 2 minutes on each side
• In clean skillet, add the white sauce and cook for 1 minute
• Add the Pappardelle pasta and let it cook while the sauce is thickening
• When done, transfer the pasta and sauce to a separate bowl
• Add the cooked chicken and shrimp to the bowl
• Top the shrimp with the lemon garlic butter
• Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley
Click/tap here to download the free azfamily mobile app.
Copyright 2017 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.