Antipasto Pasta Salad from Zoës KitchenPosted: Updated:
This hearty antipasto pasta salad recipe from Zoës Kitchen highlights Italian meats, fresh mozzarella and pickled artichokes. It makes a great side dish for holiday dinners, parties and more. If you’ve got leftovers, keep some in your fridge throughout the holidays so that you and your family can easily grab a few bites of it when hunger strikes.
Antipasto Pasta Salad
• 2 quarts of Zoës Kitchen pasta salad
• 6 oz. Genova salami
• 6 oz. mortadella
• 2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
• 8 oz. drained pickled artichokes
• 8-10 oz. drained giardiniera
• 4-6 oz. fresh mozzarella
• Slice deli meats and fresh mozzarella into ½ inch cubes.
• In a mixing bowl, add Zoës Kitchen pasta salad, sliced deli meats, artichokes, giardiniera and mozzarella.
• Drizzle EVOO over mixture and toss together.
• Place in dish of choice, drizzle with a little EVOO and serve.
Copyright 2017 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.