Pop-up trailer catches fire in Chandler garage

Posted: Updated:
A pop-up trailer caught fire inside a Chandler garage. (Source: 3TV/CBS 5) A pop-up trailer caught fire inside a Chandler garage. (Source: 3TV/CBS 5)
All occupants of the home escaped safely. (Source: 3TV/CBS 5) All occupants of the home escaped safely. (Source: 3TV/CBS 5)
CHANDLER, AZ (3TV/CBS 5) -

A pop-up trailer caught fire inside a Chandler garage early Monday morning.

The fire occurred around 3:30 a.m. near Ray Road and Rural Road.

Chandler fire said all occupants were able to get out safely.

The fire was contained to the garage.

The home suffered minor some damage inside, Chandler fire said.

Click/tap here to download the free azfamily mobile app.

Copyright 2017 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.