Cats rescued from apartment fire in Mesa

Posted: Updated:
(Source: 3TV/CBS 5) (Source: 3TV/CBS 5)
PHOENIX (3TV/CBS 5) -

Two cats were rescued during an early morning apartment fire Thursday in Mesa, firefighters said.

Firefighters responded to the blaze around 6:30 a.m. at 900 S. Country Club Drive and quickly put out the fire, according to the Mesa Fire and Medical Department.

Firefighters found two cats and rescued them from the fire, which started on a stove top, fire officials said.

No injuries were reported.

  • Social Connect

  • Contact

    AZ Family