Cardinals Caravan to visit 5 Arizona citiesPosted: Updated:
The Cardinals Caravan is getting ready to hit the road.
Arizona Cardinals team mascot Big Red, Cardinals Cheerleaders and the Arizona Lottery Street Team will all be visiting five Arizona cities for the annual “Cardinals Caravan.”
The event is presented by the Arizona Lottery to engage with Cardinals fans throughout the state.
The caravan group will sign autographs and provide Cardinals giveaways at Safeway and Albertsons locations across the state.
Arizona Lottery’s Street Team will also be offering a “Spin-to-Win” promotion. Fans must be 21 or older to participate.
The five stops are listed below:
- Wednesday, March 15 in Kingman: Albertsons (2378 W. 24th Street) from 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 5 in Prescott: Safeway (450 White Spar Road) from 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 19 in Holbrook: Safeway (702 W. Hopi Drive) from 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 3 in Flagstaff: Safeway (1500 E. Cedar Avenue) from 4-6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 10 in Show Low: Safeway (900 W. Deuce of Clubs) from 4-6 p.m.
Cardinals fans who purchase $10 worth of Powerball tickets at the participating stores during the caravan events will receive a co-branded Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Lottery hat.
They'll also have the opportunity to win a Cardinals VIP Getaway, which includes two tickets to a 2017 Cardinals home game, VIP tailgate passes, pre-game field passes, a one-night stay at a Valley resort, and a $100 gas card.
Copyright 2017 KPHO/KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.