Sunday, January 15Posted: Updated:
Howard Fleischmann, Community Tire Pros
1. Better scheduling - most cars/mechanics can remind you of upcoming services. Pay attention to Maintenance.
2. Finishing your To-Do list - Stop putting off Priority Safety car repairs.
3. Make it a Road Trip! - AZ is best to see by Highways/back roads.
4. Pay Attention to Details - car making noise & check tire pressure
5. Do it Right the First Time! - Properly install your car accessories you got for Christmas, as it could affect your vehicle's operation.
6. New Vehicle? - You are not required to take your maintenance back to the dealer, it's a law. Just keep good records with your repair facility for warranties & car updates.
Debbie Hernandez with Home Depot
Dr. Art Mollen
Dr. Mollen's Practice is located at 16100 N. 71st St in Scottsdale. For more information call 480-656-0016 or log onto www.drartmollen.com
Rocky Mountain Restoration
728 N Monterey St, Gilbert, AZ 85233
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv or on facebook at Wally's Weekly Car Reviews or on twitter @CahillWally
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org
Copyright 2017 KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.