Sunday, November 6Posted: Updated:
41st Annual Phoenix 10K and Half Marathon
November 6th at 7 a.m.
Dr. Art Mollen
Dr. Mollen's Practice is located at 16100 N. 71st St in Scottsdale. For more information call 480-656-0016 or log onto www.drartmollen.com
Ryan Naylor, President
14811 N. Kierland Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Hot Jobs: Retail
Brands hiring for Full-Time - Non-Seasonal
- FedEx Office
- Shane Co.
- Tuft & Needle
- Bath and Body Works
- Urban Outfitters
Hot Company - USAA
- Auto Adjuster-Bodily Injury
- Lead Program Project Manager
- Business Advisor
- Physical Security Officer
- Member Solutions Specialist
LocalWork.com Diversity Job Fair
Monday, November 14th
10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Hilton, Phoenix Airport
2435 S. 47th St.
Phoenix, AZ 85034
Free to attend
Debbie Hernandez with Home Depot
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv or on facebook at Wally's Weekly Car Reviews or on twitter @CahillWally
Cooks & Corks
Friday, November 11th
6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
Four Seasons Resort Scottsdale at Troon North
10600 E. Crescent Moon Dr.
Scottsdale, AZ 85262
General Admission is $125 and includes unlimited food and drink samples throughout the event
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org
To email questions to Chef Dad, email email@example.com
For more of Chef Dad's recipes go to www.chefdad.com
Chef Dad's Cajun Chicken Breasts
4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
Salt & Pepper
Cajun Seasoning (your favorite)
Dutch Oven or Covered Casserole Dish to Cook These In
1) Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and set your baking rack in the middle of the oven.
2) Lay your chicken breasts on your prep surface then cover both sides with olive oil. Season both sides with your salt, pepper & Cajun seasoning. Kosher salt & fresh cracked pepper will improve your final product. Lay the breasts in a single layer across the bottom of your Dutch oven of casserole dish. Do NOT stack them on top of each other. We want a single layer so they cook thoroughly. Cover with the lid and bake for exactly 30 minutes.
3) Remove from the oven and serve immediately. Save the juices from the bottom of the cooking vessel to pass around at the table. This meal is best served with Spanish rice and your favorite vegetable or salad.
Cook's Notes: If you prefer bone in, skin on breasts, follow the recipe as shown above, except you'll need to cook them for at least 45 minutes and up to an hour depending on how large they are.
Shemer Family Arts Festival
Sunday, November 6th
10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
5005 E. Camelback Rd.
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
Admission is $7 per person with a maximum admission of $20 per family.
On-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis with additional shuttle parking available from the Chase Bank at 44th Street and Camelback or the 7th Day Adventist Church at 59th and Camelback.
Tickets can be purchased in advance at www.shemerartcenter.org or by calling (602) 262-4727
3rd Annual Dia De Los Muertos Festival
St. Mary's Basilica
231 N. 3rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004 (Plaza adjacent to the Basilica)
11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Phoenix Cotillion Fall Fashion Show, Casablanca
Scottsdale McCormick Ranch
3rd Annual Swing Fore Kids Cancer
Beat the Pro Shoot-Out
November 6th, 2 p.m to 5 p.m.
Grayhawk Golf Club
8620 E. Thompson Peak Pkwy
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Now through November 8th
10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
20% off storewide and many special events
Copyright 2016 KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.