Sunday, October 23Posted: Updated:
Buy a Haunted House?
The Frutkin Law Firm
15205 N. Kierland Blvd., #200, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Scary Sounds Your Car Makes
Community Tire Pros.
Dr. Art Mollen
Dr. Mollen's Practice is located at 16100 N. 71st St in Scottsdale. For more information call 480-656-0016 or log onto www.drartmollen.com
We get a rundown on the Valley's hottest jobs from Ryan Naylor with www.localwork.com
Hot Company: OnTrac
Hot Job: Progrexion
Open Positions: Credit Consultant
Hot Opportunities: City of Phoenix
Police Communications Operator
Crisis Response Interventionist
Load balancing Engineer
Human Resources Analyst
100+ open positions found at Phoenix.gov/hr/current-jobs
How To Discover if a Company is The Best Fit for YOU
1. Social Media clues...
2. Company Review Sites
3. Questions During Interview
4. Coffee or Lunch Connections
Autism Speaks Walk
October 23rd at 9:30 a.m.
Tempe Beach Park
Rio Salado Parkway & Mill Ave
Aunt Rita's Foundation
2700 N. 3rd St. #2012
Phoenix, AZ 85004
October 23rd at 9 a.m.
3rd Ave & Washington Street, Phoenix.
Debbie Hernandez with Home Depot
Wally's Weekly Car Review
For more on Wally Cahill: www.azmotorsportsmania.tv, Wally's Weekly Car Reviews on Facebook, or @CahillWally on Twitter
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact the Arizona Humane Society at 602-997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org
To send questions to Chef Dad, email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more of Chef Dad's recipes go to www.chefdad.com
Chef Dad's Chinese Firecrackers
6" Square Egg Roll Wrappers
All Beef Hot Dogs (up to 20 of them)
8 oz. Cream Cheese (at room temp)
1 tsp. Hot Sauce
¼ tsp. Black Pepper
4 oz. Can of Diced Jalapenos (drained)
1 Tbsp. Corn Starch + 2 Tbsp. Cold Water
1) Combine your cream cheese, hot sauce & black pepper in a food processor and run until completely mixed together. Move ingredients into a piping bag with a round open tip.
2) Lay one hot dog down on top of the bottom 2" of your egg roll wrapper. Squeeze a bead of the cream cheese mix along the side of the hot dog keeping that bead about ½" in from either side. Sprinkle about 1 tsp. of jalapenos along the top of the cream cheese mix. Lightly paint the top of the wrapper with your cornstarch/water mix. Roll up the dog in the wrapper and repeat until all your hot dogs are gone. Keep covered in the fridge until you're ready to cook them. If you are storing them in several layers, separate those layers with wax paper.
3) To cook these, heat a pot of corn or vegetable oil to 360 degrees. Deep fry them for exactly 2 minutes & 45 seconds. Remember to never fill your pot with oil more than 1/3 of the way.
Cook's Notes: When buying your hot dogs, I recommend the Hebrew National® brand. But, don't get the real big ones or they will exceed the width of the egg roll wrapper.
Copyright 2016 KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.