Saturday, September 3Posted: Updated:
Pediatric Cancer Awareness Month
Phoenix Children's Hospital Foundation
Buffalo Wild Wings (Westgate Entertainment District location)
- All day Saturday, September 17, Buffalo Wild Wings at Westgate will be donating 10% of your total bill when you show your Phoenix Children's Hospital golden ticket. People can visit the Westgate website and look under event listings in their calendar to print out the ticket.
Thirsty Lion Gastropub & Grill (Tempe Marketplace location)
- Featuring a special beer flight for the month of September with gold beers. $1 for each flight sold will be donated to PCH for Go Gold.
Kabuki Japanese Restaurant (Tempe Marketplace and Westgate Entertainment District)
- Special Dish for the month of September: Curry Shrimp on Crispy Rice. $1 from the sale of each dish will be donated back to PCH for Go Gold.
California Pizza Kitchen (Tempe Marketplace and Desert Ridge Marketplace)
- Every Wednesday in September, the California Pizza Kitchen locations at Tempe Marketplace and Desert Ridge Marketplace will donate 20% of diners' total bills to PCH when diners mention "Go Gold for PCH" at the table.
Slices (Tempe Marketplace location)
- Slices Pizza Joint will give 10% of all its sales on the BBQ Chicken Slice during the month of September and a dedicated 10% of sales every Tuesday in September to PCH.
Churn: Portion of proceeds from gold themed treat will go to Go Gold.
Miracle Mile Deli: $1 from every "Straw" Sandwich to go to Go Gold.
Papa John's: Go to papajohns.com and enter code PCH at checkout for 40% off your order. Ten-percent of proceeds will go to Go Gold.
Sauce Pizza & Wine: September 12 18, Sauce is donating 100% of proceeds from kids menu items to Go Gold.
Spinatos Pizzeria: $1 from every dessert sold to go to Go Gold.
State Forty Eight: Producer of the official Go Gold t-shirt where $5 from every shirt will go to Go Gold.
The Vig: $1 from every Four Peaks 8th Street Pale to go to Go Gold. Also, if you upload a picture with your Pale Ale to social media using the Go Gold hashtag (#GoGold4PCH) and tag The Vig location, you will receive 15% off your bill.
Zoyo Neighborhood Yogurt: Will launch a flavor of the month and do a give-back night in September that will go to Go Gold.
Dunkin Donuts: Will sell a Go Gold donut with 50 cents from each donut sold going to PCH.
Fractured Prune Doughnuts (Westgate Entertainment District)
- During the month of September, 10% of all dozens sold, that include at least one GO GOLD Doughnut, will be donated back to Phoenix Children's Hospital. This offer is available at the Westgate location only and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Historic Brewing Co.
The Collective Sedona
Sedona, AZ 86351
The Wildlife World Zoo
The Wildlife World Zoo is located at 16501 W. Northern Ave. in Litchfield Park. For more information on all the zoo's exciting attractions and events, call 623-935-WILD or check out their website www.wildlifeworld.com
2514 E. Mohawk Ln., #114 Phoenix, AZ 85050
Dave Owens, The Garden Guy
Contact Dave at email@example.com, or visit www.gardenguy.com
Harold's Cave Creek Corral
6895 E. Cave Creek Rd.
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
19th Annual Hawaiian Luau
Sunday, September 4th, starting at 6 p.m.
80 Pounds in 60 Days
Sign up is still open for the Fall 60-Day Challenge until September 9.
Life Time Fitness - Tempe
1616 W Ruby Dr, Tempe, AZ 85284
Life Time Fitness - Gilbert
381 E Warner Rd, Gilbert, AZ 85296
Life Time Fitness - Scottsdale
6850 E Chauncey Ln, Phoenix, AZ 85054
Life Time Fitness Palm Valley
14540 W McDowell Rd, Goodyear, AZ 85395
LifePower Yoga Pima Crossing
8642 E Shea Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Back to School Hairstyles
Grill Us Hotline
Sunday, September 4th
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. MST
Text GRILL to 55702 to get expert grilling tips, recipes and how-to demonstration videos all summer
Baby Back Ribs
2 racks of baby back ribs
2 tablespoons of canola oil
2 cups of BBQ sauce of your choice
2 tablespoons of kosher salt
2 tablespoons of cracked pepper
1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder
1 tablespoon of granulated onion powder
You can find prepared and cut racks of ribs at your local butcher or grocery store. If you have a full rack of ribs, we suggest you cut them in half if you're cooking in an oven in your home kitchen or on a typical gas grill.
Season ribs with salt, pepper, granulated onion powder and granulated garlic powder.
Lay ribs meat-side down on a baking sheet with an elevated edge. Cover the sheet pan completely in aluminum foil.
Bake in 325-degree oven for approx. 2 ½ hours or until meat is tender enough to be pulled from the bone.
Chill the baby back ribs in the refrigerator for about one hour so that the meat doesn't fall apart.
Apply canola oil to char-grill and heat to medium-high.
Place ribs on grill meat-side up and baste with BBQ sauce.
Grill for approx. 3 minutes.
Flip so meat-side is down, and grill for 3 minutes. Apply BBQ sauce to the back of the ribs.
Grill ribs until BBQ sauce has started to caramelize and meat has started to get crisp edges.
Let ribs rest for 5 minutes then brush with BBQ sauce before cutting them into 1 and 2-bone pieces.
Serve with remaining BBQ sauce on the side for dipping.
Recipe serves four.
Copyright 2016 KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.