Sunday, April 3Posted: Updated:
Tour De Tempe
Tempe in Motion
Tempe Bike Month 2016
Early Autism Detection
Movement Lesson LLC
13460 N. 94th Drive, Suite G3.
Peoria, AZ 85381
Newborn Movement Assessment now available on Amazon.com
5 Key Warning Signs of Developmental Delays:
1. Lack of a twist through the body - When a child can't rotate or twist, they can have complications with any of their milestones like sitting and crawling. The simple act of pointing is the ability to twist their arm. A huge warning sign of autism is the lack or inability to point.
2. Lack of Balance - Do you find that you need to prop your child in sitting? Do they need assistance to roll-over? Do they seem to 'fall' back down?
3. Lack of Extension - Does your child have problems reaching for a toy? Do they hold up their arms to be picked up?
4. Slouch - Babies don't slouch. Is your baby difficult to carry? Do they seem heavy or do they slide down your arms?
5. Lack of Sophisticated Peripheral Vision - A baby is curious. They work the room. Does your baby seem to stare or fix on one object that's not moving?
We get a rundown on the Valley's hottest jobs from Ryan Naylor with www.localwork.com
Get Your Kids To Behave
Larry F. Waldman, PhD, ABPP
Debbie Hernandez with Home Depot
Dr. Art Mollen
Dr. Mollen's Practice is located at 16100 N. 71st St in Scottsdale. For more information call 480-656-0016 or log onto www.drartmollen.com
Phoenix Film Festival
April 7-14, 2016
Harkins Scottsdale 101
7000 E. Mayo Blvd. Ste. 1059
Phoenix, AZ 85054
Mane Attraction Salon
3156 E. Camelback Rd.
Mindy Villone, Coupon Sense Representative, gave a special offer for viewers who use the promo code "Mindy"
at Couponsense.com. You can also contact Mindy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd like to add Sunday's Sweetheart or any other pet to your family, contact The Arizona Humane Society at (602) 997-7585. For more information about AHS events and programs, visit www.azhumane.org
Copyright 2016 KTVK (KPHO Broadcasting Corporation). All rights reserved.