Ingredients: Chicken Thighs - 2 Each Salt & Pepper - To Taste Texas Toast - 2 Each Butter - 3 oz Red Bell Pepper, Roasted & 1/4" Diced - 2 Tbsp Vegetable Mix - 1 cup Cream of Mushroom Soup - 1 can Milk, 2% - 1/2 Cup Can of Chicken Salad -1 Each Kosher Salt - To Taste Black Pepper, Ground - To Taste Makes - 1.5 Gal
1. Season thighs with Salt and Pepper generously. Place in sauté pan with butter and oil. Brown the skin side then flip over and cook the rest of the way until chicken is 165 degrees.
2. Next place Texas toast in pan over medium low heat and toast the bread.
3. In a small pot add butter and melt. Add the roasted red peppers and sauté for 1 minute. Next add the mixed vegetables and sauté for 30 seconds.
4. Add the milk and the Cream of Mushroom soup to the pot with the vegetables.
5. Once the soup is hot and almost simmering add the can of chicken to the pot and warm the chicken through.
6. Season the sauce with salt and pepper to your liking.
7. On a plate, place the toast down in the center of the plate. Next, spoon a nice helping of the creamy chicken sauce over the toast, making sure to get plenty of vegetables on the toast.
8. Place the seared and brown chicken thigh on the center of the toast.