Minnie Mouse Style by LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's by Glam Guru, Tamara KrausPosted:
Minnie Mouse Style by LC Lauren Conrad for Kohl's
For more information on Tamara Kraus, Glam Guru, email her at Tamara.Kraus@asu.edu, visit her fashion blog: www.tinseledpink.com or follow her on Twitter and Instagram @TamararKraus.
Hey, Minnie, you're so fine! So fine that Lauren Conrad crafted a new fashion line just for you, on sale now at Kohl's. It's a girly-girl's dream. The bows, tulle and frills-galore will have every Minnie Mouse fan hooked.
Summer means trips to Disneyland or Disney World, and we all want to carry the Happiest Place on Earth back home with us. With LC Lauren Conrad's playful, yet sophisticated Minnie-inspired designs, you can dress like your favorite Disney diva to remind you of your favorite fairytales, rides and classic stories. From classic graphic tees and matching polka dotted sets to darling dresses, LC has you covered for your next trip to her home and at your own.
1. Red Minnie Mouse open back print dress-$51-Small enough to look like dainty polka dots from afar, yet large enough to see mini, Minnie Mouse silhouettes up close, this punchy-red colored dress is light and flowy for those warm summer days.
2. Blue lace shorts and Minnie Mouse printed blouse-$35 and $33-A lightweight, crinkled blouse is the perfect option for dressing up a skirt or pairing with lace shorts for a casual day. With the same small Minnie Mouse pattern as the dress, this is a darling take on traditional Disney apparel.
3. Cream tiered chiffon skirt with Bow printed blouse-$30 and $33-Nothing says Minnie like bows, and this dreamy blue and white blouse would make any girl feel oh-so-fabulous like the Disney icon herself. And the soft and freely moving skirt adds an extra feminine touch.
1. Blue and white polka dot matching top and shorts-$33 and $36-Two pieces are better than one, especially when they are embellished with polka dots and a large bow. For more ways to wear matching sets, pull out a classic white tee to pair with the shorts or wear the top with denim or white shorts. More bang for your buck!
2. Red polka dot shorts and Minnie Mouse tee-$36 and $30-To show how you can mix up matching sets (the blue polka dot set also comes in red), pair these cheery polka dot shorts with one of LC's dainty graphic tees, like this simple Minnie Mouse outline printed top. My favorite part of this tee? The tulle!
3. Polka Dot Challis Pants and Minnie Mouse Bow tee-$33 and $30-They feel like pajamas but have serious style. Pair these soft polka dot pants with a classic Minnie Mouse tee or dress it up with a classic chambray top to amp up the chic factor. Slip on simple flats or sandals and you have a comfortable, yet fun and feminine look that says “Minnie” without looking childish or undone.
With a Minnie-approved wardrobe, I'd say it's time to show it off at the Disney icon's home-Disneyland!