Wednesday, May 6, 2015 Chef Eddie Matney's Grilling TipsPosted:
1. Remove steaks from the fridge to warm up a bit.
2. Rub with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and granulated and grill.
3.tip of the day: only flip meats once!!
1. When grilling chicken you treat it as you would any meat. The big difference is you lower the heat of the grill, cover the grill and finish the chicken on the cooling rack in the grill.
1-Chicken BBQ sauce
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup cantaloupe ( chopped)
1/2 Serrano chili ( chopped)
2 cloves garlic
2 hd. Shallots ( chopped)
2 TBL. Cilantro
Juice from 1 lime
1- combine all if the above in a sauce pan and simmer. Top the chicken with the sauce.
Olive oil and seasoning are the trick to grilling fish ;
1. While grilling fish, spray the grill well with a non stick spray.
2. Also grill on the low part of the grill.