Arizona Cocktail Week Even the restaurants get involved! By Amanda GoossenPosted: Updated:
Places We Love by Amanda Goossen, managing editor of Arcadia News
Arizona Cocktail Week… Even the restaurants get involved!
Two ways to participate:
1. Imbibe n’ Dine Dinners at great local restaurants:
• FORTALEZA TEQUILA-PAIRED DINNER at Crudo - February 17th. Forget hazy memories of sugary margaritas and spring break Cuervo shots, and let Crudo and Forteleza tequila reintroduce you to this refined Mexican spirit. Yes, this February 17, 2015, chef Cullen Campbell and Crudo are hosting Guillermo Erikson Sauza and his Forteleza Tequila for a gourmet four-course tequila-paired dinner. Hosted as part of Arizona Cocktail Week’s Imbibe n’ Dine series, this flavorful feast is $65++ pp or only $55 for AZCW wristband holders. February 17, Tuesday.
• BOURBON-PAIRED DINNER at Del Frisco’s Grille - February 18th. Toast the return of Arizona Cocktail Week with a can’t-miss bourbon-paired dinner at Del Frisco’s Grille in Phoenix showcasing five of the nation’s finest bourbon producers, including Blanton’s, Buffalo Trace, Koval Rye, Garrison Brothers and Eagle Rare Single Barrel 10 Year. Hosted on Thursday, February 19, 2015 @ 6:30 pm, each individual bourbon has been perfectly paired with five chef-crafted, bourbon-spiked dishes, such as orange and bourbon-glazed chicken and chocolate whiskey pots de crème. $70++ per person, $60 for all AZCW wristband wearers!
• COCKTAIL DINNER at Lon’s at the Hermosa - February 19th. The evening will include a five-course dinner paired with cocktails highlighting Twelve Five Rye, Tequila Tapatio, and Cedar Ridge Distillery. Amanda Gunderson, Director of Product Development & Education at Congenial Spirits, will also be on hand to provide additional information about the specific spirits and cocktails featured. Reserve a seat now, by calling 602-955-7878.
2. Buy the Arizona Cocktail Week Wristband for $10, get access to drink deals all over town.
• With the Arizona Cocktail Week Wristband you will receive special promotional priced discounts on cocktails* or a signature cocktail menu at participating venues all throughout Arizona. It’s like the cocktail version of Restaurant Week, but you also get to experience some tastings and other cocktail events!
• Participating bars include: Bitter & Twisted Cocktail Parlour, Citizen Public House, Culinary Dropout, Linger Longer Lounge, and tons more.
Full list online at ArizonaCocktailWeek.com