Man critical after being shocked by power line in Phoenix
By Catherine Holland
PHOENIX -- A man is in critical condition after he was shocked while working on a power line Thursday night, according to the Phoenix Fire Department.
Firefighters were called to the area of 14th Street and Glendale Avenue around 5:30p.m. Phoenix Fire Capt. Benjamin Santillan said the caller reported hearing an explosion while a man was working on a power line.
Firefighters found a man whose hands and pants had been burned, Santillan said.