Recipe: Grilled Chilean sea bass with mango salsaPosted: Updated:
PHOENIX -- There is a new restaurant in town. Sunday was the grand opening day for Bonefish Grill, located across the street from Paradise Valley Mall. The new eatery shared its recipe for grilled Chilean sea bass.
Grilled Chilean sea bass topped with mango salsa
As desired, salt and pepper to taste
2-4 each 8-ounce Chilean sea bass fillets
As desired, amount of mango salsa
1. Lightly season the Chilean sea bass fillets and grill to medium.
2. Top each fillet with desired amount of mango salsa (see recipe below).
3. Serve and enjoy.
Ingredients for mango salsa:
1/2 cup red onions - diced (1/4" x 1/4")
1 cup ripe mango - diced (1/4" x 1/4")
1/4 cup red bell peppers - diced (1/8"x1/8")
2 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
1. Peel and dice red onion (1/4"X1/4").
2. Peel, seed and dice mango (1/4"X1/4").
3. Stem, seed and dice red bell peppers ( 1/8" x 1/8").
4. Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and toss to coat evenly.
5. Spoon ingredients into aluminum foil and gather the foil at the top to create a pouch.
6. Place foil on the grill while grilling the fillets.
7. Carefully remove foil from the grill with a pair of tongs, as it will be hot!!
8. Carefully open the foil with a sharp knife; be careful, as hot steam will escape foil pouch when opening. Use while warm by spooning dollops over Chilean sea bass fillets.
12811 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix (across PV Mall)