HOTLINE: Wednesday, Nov. 26Posted: Updated:
Target Behind the Scenes
In addition to its Black Friday ad, Target revealed plans to offer early access to Black Friday deals for one-day only on Nov. 10, a pre-sale on Nov. 26 and a 6 p.m. store opening on Thanksgiving evening. With Cartwheel, guests will also have access to additional Black Friday deals between Nov. 23 and Nov. 29. REDcard holders will continue to receive an extra 5 percent off all of their purchases.
Black Friday Deals:
Throughout the holiday season, Cartwheel - Target's mobile savings app - is offering 50 percent off a different toy every day. Additionally, from Nov. 23 to 29, Cartwheel will feature exclusive deals, including at least 25 percent off more than 100 offers. Top deals include:
- 60 percent off select movie titles
- 40 percent off select multi-piece bakeware sets
- 30 percent off board game favorites like Candyland and Chutes and Ladders
On Wednesday, Nov. 26, Target stores and Target.com will offer a handful of Black Friday deals early to guests. The deals will be available for preview in the Weekly Ad on Sunday, Nov. 23.
Deals will be available on Target.com on Thanksgiving morning for guests who want to shop early. Then, at 6 p.m. on Thursday, Target stores will open for Black Friday shoppers. The first several hundred guests waiting in line at Target stores across the nation on Thursday, Nov. 27 will receive a Christmas cracker, a gift that is synonymous with the holidays in many parts of the world, which will include a Target GiftCard or coupon. Top deals include:
- New iPad Air 2 16GB, $499.00, and a free $140 Target GiftCard, Reg. $499.00
- Beats by Dre Solo HD Headphones, $97.00, Reg. $169.99
- Element 40" 1080p LED HDTV, $119.00
- Xbox One, $329.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard and two free digital download games, Reg. $399.99
- Nikon L330 20.2MP High Zoom Camera, $99.00, Reg. $229.99
- Westinghouse 55" 1080p LED HDTV, $395.00
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity + Sleep Wristband, $99.99, Reg. $129.99
- GoPro HERO3+ Silver edition, $249.99, and a free $50 Target GiftCard, Reg. $299.99
- Sony PlayStation 4, $399.00 bundled with two free games
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off toys from select top brands
- 40 percent off select LEGO sets
- 40 percent off apparel for women, men and kids
- 50 percent off all picture frames
- Dyson DC50 Allergy vacuum, $279.00, Reg. $449.99
On Nov. 28, from 6 a.m. to noon, guests can purchase up to $300 in Target GiftCards at 10 percent off at Target stores and Target.com - the first time Target has ever offered a discount on Target GiftCard purchases.
Additional Saturday-only deals will be available in Target stores and at Target.com, including 40 percent off Philips string lights and BOGO free all single-roll wrapping paper.
Penguins in Madagascar
It's opening day of Penguins at Madagascar 2, to join in the fun, we have the "Penguins of Maricopa" in studio with us they're actually the only penguins in all of Arizona. And you can see them at the Wildlife World Zoo. Wildlife World Zoo & Aquarium is located at 16501 W. Northern Ave., Litchfield Park, AZ. and is open seven days a week, 365 days a year, including all holidays. Zoo exhibits are open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Aquarium exhibits are open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Daytime admission includes access to the zoo and aquarium. Special reduced evening admission to Aquarium-Only is available after 5:00 p.m.
Zoo exhibits are open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Aquarium exhibits are open from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Daytime Admission to Zoo, Aquarium & Safari Park
Adults: $32.00 + tax
Kids 3 to 12 Years: $15.25 + tax
Under 3 years: Free
Special Evening Admission to Aquarium-Only (Available after 5:00 p.m.)
Adults: $16.99 + tax
Kids 3 to 12 Years: $8.99 + tax
Under 3 years: Free
Groups of 10 or more - less $2.00 per person.
Senior Discount - $2.00 OFF Every Tuesday.
Triple A discount: $2 off (must show a vaild AAA card ) per person for up to 6 people.
How to make the perfect stuffing! Chef Michael Rusconi is the only person in all of Arizona who knows how to make Javier's favorite Thanksgiving stuffing. He shows us how it's done and gives us his secret tips.
Rusconi's American Kitchen
10637 N. Tatum Blvd Ste 101B
Small Business Saturday
In 2010, American Express founded Small Business Saturday to help businesses with their most pressing need - getting more customers. The day encourages people to shop at small businesses on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. The single day has grown into a powerful movement, and more people are taking part than ever before. This year, the big day is Nov 29.