Recipe: Nutella cookiesPosted: Updated:
Nutella Cookie Recipe
1 cup of Nutella
1/2 cup of sugar
1 cup of flour
What to do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, mix sugar, egg and flour very well - it will look like crumbly dough.
3. Add Nutella and mix together until it is condensed dough - takes only one minute.
4. Roll dough into balls and place them 1 inch apart on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for five to seven minutes. Using the back of a fork, press the middle of each cookie. It should feel hard but still soft - if it is like that, take out of the oven and let sit (10 minutes)? so they firm up (optional).
Season of Giving
November marks the season of giving, and Ava's Angels?is a great way to get your child involved with Arizona Cancer Foundation for Children. It was created by Eli Holder and Emma Mackay in memory of Ava Holder. Eli lost his sister and Emma lost her best friend, Ava, to cancer. The children are inspired to keep Ava's spirit alive while helping children with cancer in our community by asking fellow friends to host bake sales across Arizona.
Register your event at www.azcancerfoundation.org.
Choose a date and location for your event.
Let friends and family know about your event. Some ideas are emails, phone calls, social media, fliers, local media, etc.
Day of the event - set up table, chairs and donation box and place your signage.
Collect all of your items/donations, and Arizona Cancer Foundation for Children will arrange for pickup/delivery.
Arizona Cancer Foundation for Children will present all children involved with an official Ava's Angels certificate.