How to meet Elsa and Anna of Disney's 'Frozen'Posted: Updated:
THE MERRIEST PLACE ON EARTH (ANAHEIM, Calif.) -- It is without a doubt the hottest ticket at Disneyland -- the one that gets you in to meet Elsa and Anna of the hit movie "Frozen."
Fearless Anna and magical Elsa have journey from Arendelle to Fantasyland and are staying at a special "frosty" spot Olaf set up for them between Pinoccho's Daring Journey and Village Haus Restaurant.
The first thing you'll want to do when you arrive at Disneyland Park is pick up a "return time ticket." This will tell you what time to return to Fantasyland to meet Elsa and Anna, and you cannot meet the sisters without it.
The holiday season at Disneyland Resort starts Thursday, Nov. 13, and continues daily through Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015.
- How you can meet Disney's "Frozen" stars, Elsa and Anna
- Disney design experts share their best holiday decorating tips
- Creating and organizing Disney's holiday magic
- Disneyland's holiday design secrets revealed
- Disney magic spookifies Happiest Place on Earth for Halloween
- Day at Disneyland now $96
- An inside look at the Disney magic that brings Cars Land to life
- All-access pass to Disneyland: Scuba divers, Circle D Ranch and Candy Palace
- Unlocking the secrets of Disneyland: The magic is in the details
- Grown-up getaways at Disneyland