Planning a wedding? Go to the Arizona Bridal Show SaturdayPosted: Updated:
PHOENIX -- The Arizona Bridal Show is Saturday at the Phoenix Convention Center.
3TV's Heidi Goitia gaev us a sneak peak at the hottest cakes and the latest trends in bridal fashion that won't break the bank.
Here are a few tips to make your time at the Arizona Bridal Show as productive as possible.
1. Visit the bridal show web site for discount coupons on admission.
2. Mark your calendar with the day(s), start time, end time, and the location with the address and parking details.
3. Come early, since the you will get more accomplished.
4. Attend the fashion show, and check the start time.
5. Bring the people involved in making major decisions for your wedding.
6. Bring a camera or video to capture what you like.
7. Bring address labels or an address stamp with your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, and wedding date to register for prizes. This will save you time and prevent writer's cramp. Remember to register at locations you are interested in, otherwise your mailboxes will be overflowing!
8. Bring a large bag (or bag with wheels) so you may comfortably carry all of the hand-outs and samples you receive from the exhibitors.
9. Wear comfortable shoes since you will be walking and standing on your feet for hours.
10. Bring your calendar so you may book appointments.
11. Bring cash and your check book to take advantage of show discounts on site.
12. Bring your color swatches if you still need a designer, florist, and bakery.
13. Make a list of priorities of products and services you need the most.
14. Some vendors may be able to book 1 or 2 weddings a day which will make them book more quickly. Photographers, DJs, wedding planners, florists, and videographers may be examples of this vendor type. Other vendors may be able to book multiple weddings on the same day. Keep this in mind when organizing your priorities.
15. Stay until the end of the show, you may be able to have props which are leftover from the exhibitors.
When: Saturday, June, 2014 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Where: Phoenix Convention Center - South Building
Cost: $12* at the door
*Discount tickets: ArizonaBridalShow.com
Fashion Shows: 9 a.m., 11 a.m, 1 p.m.
*With each bride's paid admission, there is a one-year subscription to BRIDEs magazine.