NARS ContouringPosted: Updated:
- Contour to add shadow and shade to make cheeks pop, rather than highlight.
- Press the brush into the contour palette so the color is split on both sides evenly.
- Press onto the highest point of the cheekbone and go back and forth.
- Be careful not to apply too much highlight with shimmer under the eye. For summer, keep it matte for a natural look.
- Contouring is not blushing. If you want a pop of color, give a smirk and apply color, popping along the cheek line and brushing upwards along the cheekbone. Contour first and then add the pop of color so the two are not muddled.