How to organize your carPosted: Updated:
PHOENIX -- For busy people, a car can seem like a second home.
"Think about your lifestyle. Think about what you need in your car and make sure that it's handy," professional organizer Bridges Conner explained to 3TV's Gina Maravilla. "The thought process in organizing will save you time and money in the long run."
1. Use a coupon organizer (coupons for stores, restaurants, etc.)
2. Keep a trash container in you car and empty it every time you're at the gas station
3. Keep reusable grocery bags in your car
4. Errand basket; fill it at night so you have everything with you when you leave home in the morning; also good to corral things you accumulate during the day
More tips to get organized
- How to organize your junk drawer
- How to organize your dresser drawers to save time and money
- Getting organized: a makeover for your closet
- Get organized: Save time and money by purging your pantry
- Clutter buster: How to organize your garage