Yelp - April is National Humor MonthPosted: Updated:
Yelp - April is National Humor Month
Open Mic Night at Jaxon’s in Tempe
- Amateurs welcome
- last Sunday of the month
- Details - http://thecomedyspot.net/open-mic/
Open Mic Night at Stand Up Scottsdale
- Wednesday nights
- Show up, sign up and go!
Learn to do Improv at Jester’Z Improv Comedy
- Private events, classes and shows
- Shows every Friday and Saturday
Local Comedy for a good price - The Comedy Spot Scottsdale
- East 3rd Ave
- Local comedy at a good price
- A comparable embrace of the eclectic is most certainly applied to this monthly show, an always different line-up of comedians hand-picked from the rich, vibrant and varied comedy talent pool–as well as occasional headliners and other non-local Pro and Semi-Pro comics who may be honing new material or preparing for a TV performance.
- It’s always a great show, and only ten bucks ($10.00) to get in. 2 showtimes to choose from – 7 & 9 p.m. Come out and see local amateurs, and professionals bring the laughs. Always a great show!
Stand Up Live – Downtown Phoenix
- Well-known comedians perform on a regular basis - Jon Lovitz is coming in May
- Arizona’s Funniest Comedians Show on April 24
- Comedy classes every Monday at 7:00 PM
- Owned by Stand Up Live, so many of the same programs including classes on Mondays and both well-known and local comedians alike!
La Grande Orange Pizzeria
- Not only is this a delicious eatery to grab a quick meal or food-on-the-go, but the grocery store is also stocked high with gag gifts perfect for bringing humor into the home! Browse the store and grab items for all ages, in all shapes and sizes and filled with laughs for hours when you open the gift at home!
For other great listings check out Yelp online!