PHOENIX -- While many people associate St. Patrick's Day with corned beef and cabbage, Tilted Kilt Chef Marty Webb shares a recipe for a different Irish meal: Scotch eggs.
-2 Scotch eggs
-2 oz. horseradish cream sauce
-1 green leaf lettuce
-1/10 oz. chopped parsley
1. Deep fry Scotch eggs for four minutes.
2. Pull eggs from the fryer and shake off excess oil.
3. Portion horseradish cream sauce in a soufflé cup and place it at 6 o' clock on the small plate.
4. Place green leaf lettuce at 12 o' clock.
5. Cut the Scotch eggs in half.
6. Garnish with chopped parsley.